Scenes are a list of actions that can be grouped together to activate with one simple tap in your app
Edit a Scene
In the Home section of the app, locate the scenes section on the lower third of the screen. You can create 2 types of Scenes - Home and Away. Scenes can contains actions from your Thermostat, Front Door Lock, and Smart Lock.
- On the Home screen, tap on the 3 dots menu icon in the upper right of the Home Mode or Away Mode area. Your Thermostat and Front Door Lock are listed by default.
- Tap on either Thermostat or Front Door Lock buttons to adjust specific settings for each device.
- Tap Save to ensure settings are saved for each device.
Add an Action to a Scene
You can add an Action to a Scene, such as turning on your Smart Plug.
- Tap on the + icon next to Add an Action.
- Select the device you wish to add.
- Adjust the settings of your device, then tap on save.
Run a Scene
Once you have created your Scenes, running them is simple.
- Tap on Home Mode or Away Mode button in the app. In a few seconds, your Scene will run. Enjoy!